Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hooded Orioles, April 4, 2015

Click Photo to Enlarge
The Hooded Orioles have arrived. These photos were taken this evening
while I was sitting on my couch. I had to take these photos while looking
through my front window. The birds are about 15 feet away. This first

bird is a male.
Click Photo to Enlarge
The Hooded Orioles have arrived. These photos were taken this evening
while I was sitting on my couch. I had to take these photos while looking
through my front window. The birds are about 15 feet away. This second

bird is a female.
Click Photo to Enlarge
The Hooded Orioles have arrived. These photos were taken this evening
while I was sitting on my couch. I had to take these photos while looking
through my front window. The birds are about 15 feet away. This third

bird is a male.

No comments:

Post a Comment