Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Old Honda In Field

There was this old Honda in a field near Winters, California. I have thought about this as a photo subject for a while, so this afternoon I decided to stop and do some shooting. This was the best of seven, I think.

This is not a cropped photo. The changes that I made were mild changes within Lightroom. I "blued" the sky just a touch, and took the exposure down just a wee bit. But, this is really pretty close to the original.

I used a 17mm - 135mm zoom lens to shoot all the photos, but this particular photo was taken just a little ways off the 17mm stop. I should have checked, but I would guess about 30 to 35mm. ISO was 200 in aperture priority which yielded a 1/500 shutter speed.

There are more ideas waiting along I-5, some of them difficult to get to. I'm still working on how I will work out access to the locations. One in particular has no access other than a levy on private farm property. I'm pretty sure I will find a way.

john

No comments:

Post a Comment