Sunday, January 12, 2014

R.I.P.

I have been curious for a few years about these crosses, and the lost lives they represent. As I read some of the writing on this cross, I learned that at least a few people truly love and miss this person named Cody. He died in 2012.

We probably all see these crosses from time to time, and as we drive by we might not pay much attention to them. I have stopped at a few of them, and it is heart breaking to think of all the people who die on our highways.

I am still trying to learn Lightroom, and I know there is a way to read the metadata for this photo. But, I haven't figured that out yet. This is going to be a learning year. I imagine that I used f-22 to close the aperture as much as possible, plus 200 ISO. If I shot it in aperture priority, the camera would have figured out the shutter speed. I seem to recall about 1/500.

Thanks for stopping by. Every day is a photographic adventure!

john

No comments:

Post a Comment